General Motors Financial Call Center
Request More Information: Email
Call Now: 1-214-349-4136
Scheduled Completion: April 8, 2017
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Use: Call Center
Size: 100,000 SF
Footprint: 50,000 SF
Type: Build To Suit For Lease
Assignment: Limited Service Project Management
Owner’s Project Team:
- Development Manager: Somervell Commercial Realty – Jesse K. Pruitt
- Project Manager: Hoover Projects Incorporated – Robert L. Hoover III
- Architect of Record: RVK Architects – Brent M. Lane, AIA, LEED AP
- Civil Engineer:Pape-Dawson Engineers
- Structural Engineer: Barker Structural Engineers
- Material Testing: Raba Kistner Engineers
- Interior Space Planner: Multatech Architects and Engineers
- Bob Moore Construction, Inc. – Larry Knox
- Slab On Grade
- Slab On Metal Deck
- Spread Footing Foundation
- Tilt-wall Concrete
- Punched Glass Openings
- Glass Curtain Wall.
Other Building Specifications:
- Full Service Kitchen and Adjoining Cafe
- Outdoor Cooking Stations
- Dual 20 Ton CRAC Units
- 1,100 Trees Preserved
- Asphalt Paving
- Median Cut & Deceleration lane
- Monumental Stair
- 45 Mil TPO Roofing with 10 Year NDL
- 2 Passenger Elevators
- Freight Elevator
- 1,000 KW Genset
- Retaining Walls
- Head Walls
- Drainage Culverts
- Walking Trails.
- Siting the building relative to topography
- Tree preservation relative to crane access and tilt wall erection
- 54 weather delay days within the 12 month schedule
- The project has been a phenomenal success by every measure.
- The project is being delivered within the original schedule in spite of 54 weather days.
- The project is being delivered within the client approved budget.
- The project team has formed solid working relationships as challenges were met and overcome. Now, we need another challenge!
- Will you be our next happy client?